GDPR Privacy Notice
This notice explains how Team Fusion collects and processes personal information to conduct normal business activities.
During the company's activities we will process personal information (which may be held on paper, electronically, or otherwise) and treat it in an appropriate and lawful manner. The purpose of this notice is to inform how we handle your information.
Team Fusion collects information to comply with ISO 9001:2015 the companies Quality manual and BSI 7858 the standard to which we screen and vet individuals.
The information required includes:
- Personal contact details;
- Evidence of identity;
- Military of Police service details;
- Financial information;
- Health medical information;
- SIA badge details;
- Relevant qualifications.
The lawful basis for processing will one or more of the followings:
- It is necessary for assessing your application for operational activities on behalf of the company;
- It is necessary for compliance with any legal obligations;
- It is in the legitimate interest of the company or client.
Team Fusion manages personal information on both IT systems and paper copy with an elevated level of confidentiality following best practice security standards. All documentation is treated in the strictest confidence.
We may be required to share personal information with the the following:
- Government agencies;
- Compliance regulators;
- Compliance Auditors;
- Her Majesties Revenue and Customs (HMRC);
- The Home Office;
- The Police;
The information about employees' health will be kept private, we will always seek the employees' explicit consent unless there are exceptional circumstances.
All information stored electronically is stored via a secured server located in the head office, the company follows the procedures of BS EN ISO/IEC 27001:2017 Information Technology Security techniques.
Information stored on paper copy (personnel files) are secured in metal cabinets at the head office, following the BS EN 7858 Security screening of individuals employed in a security environment.
What we will NOT do:
- We will not pass personal information to any unrelated 3rd parties unless we are allowed or required to do so by law or we have explicit permission;
- Allow other members of the organisation access to personal files;
- We will not keep information longer than it is required for business purposes or legal reasons i.e. HMRC, messages sent 7 years, individual P files 10 years.
- Employees have the right of access to your information and for it to be rectified as appropriate;
- Employees have the right to portability so that your information can be used in different settings;
- In certain circumstances, employees have the right to object to processing, for processing to be restricted, and even for the information to be deleted-erased;
- Employees have the right to withdraw your consent;
- Employees have the right to complain about how we use your personal information;
- Please contact the Data Protection Officer 020 7588 0033 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to complain about the companies use of your personal information, please contact the UK Information Commissioners Office (ICO) at https://ico.org.uk/
Who is the data Controller;
Team Fusion is the Data Controller.